BeyondHeadlines Global Education Team
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is a prestigious and advanced research institute based in Mumbai. IGIDR was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and is fully funded by the RBI for conducting research on development and policy issues from a multi-disciplinary perspective. IGIDR has invited papers for the 14th Annual Conference on Money and Finance (6-7 April, 2012). The Details of the announcement is given below:
Professor Michael Bordo, Director of the Center for Monetary and Financial History at Rutgers University and National Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
Papers are invited on all theoretical and empirical aspects of monetary and financial economics. Contributions on the following topics are particularly welcome:
1. Consumption and Savings Behavior of Households
2. Implications of Financial Crisis on Emerging Market Trade Patterns
3. Microstructure of Money, Debt, Stock and Forex Markets
4. Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance
Guidelines for paper submission:
1. Complete, unpublished papers should be submitted online in Adobe PDF format after logging in at https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=mfc14 , [Authors who don’t have a login at easy chair need to create one using the icon "I have no easy chair account" on the above mentioned site].
2. In case of any difficulty in submitting papers at easy chair, papers may also be sent to the following email address: [email protected].
3. Papers should reach on or before February 20, 2012. All submissions will be reviewed and the Authors of accepted papers will be informed by March 6, 2012.
4. A few select papers presented at the Conference could be considered for possible publication in the Journal of Quantitative Economics (www.jqe.co.in) or Journal of Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies (see www.informaworld.com/mfeme)
Authors of accepted papers may be requested to act as discussants for other papers.
Travel and Accommodation:
Economy class airfare by the shortest distance will be reimbursed to the presenters of accepted papers. The Institute will arrange for accommodation and local hospitality. Details of earlier conferences are available at http://www.igidr.ac.in/~money.
MFC Organizing Committees:
Chandrasekhar, R. Krishnan, Jayati Sarkar, Naveen Srinivasan and Rajendra R. Vaidya, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
Ms. Martha Lobo [[email protected]]
Tel: 28416585 Fax: 28416399/28402752