To defend Secularism, Peace and Unity
On behalf of the People of India, We invite you to attend the
2nd NATIONAL CONVENTION on
POLITICS OF TERROR: TARGETTING MUSLIM YOUTH
* Maulana Rabey Hasan Nadwi, President, All India Muslim Personal Law Board will also speak at the Convention.
1. Mr. Mulayam Singh Yadav, National President, Samajwadi Party,
2. Mr. H.D. Dev Gowda, ex-Prime Minister,
3. Mr. A.B. Vardhan, ex-Secretary General, CPI,
4. Mr. Prakash Karat, Secretary General, CPIM
5. Mr. Navin Patnaik, CM, Odisha,
5. Mr. Sharad Yadav, JD (U),
6. Mr. Mohd Adeeb, MP Rajya Sabha,
7. Mr. Laloo Prasad Yadav, National President, RJD,
8. Mr. Ramvilas Paswan, National President, LJP,
9. Mr. Farooq Abdullah, Union Minister and ex-President, National Conference,
10. Mr. Mani Shankar Iyer, Congress,
11. Mr. Hanumant Rao, Congress,
12. Mr. Wajahat Habibullah, Chairman, National Commission for Minorities,
13. Mr. Atul Kumar Anjan, CPI
14. Mr. Ajit Sahi, Senior Journalist,
15. Ms. Manisha Sethi, Jamia Teachers Solidarity Association
16. Mr. Ameeque Jamei, CPI Youth wing.
Date & Venue: 4th Nov, 2012 at Mawlankar Hall, Rafi Marg, New Delhi at 10.30 am.
Organised by: Peoples’ Campaign Agaisnt Politics of Terror (PCPT), New Delhi.