Uzair Rizvi, BeyondHeadlines
Manchester City suspended their troubled striker Carlos Tevez on Wednesday following a refusal by him to play the Champions League game against Bayern Munich.
Manager Roberto Mancini said,”Tevez’s career at the club was over after the Argentine forward refused to come off the substitutes in the second half of the 2-0 loss against Bayern Munich.”
Tevez refuted, “I would like to apologize to all City fans.” He said they misunderstood the situation occurred in Munich. He never refused to play. While Tevez denied having any rift he refused to give out the details of the incident.
Mancini stance was supported by FIFA‘s Vice President, who described Tevez act as-despicable.
Last summer, Tevez publicly pushed for his transfer request to leave Manchester City since then he is uncomfortable with the staff at the Eastlands.