BeyondHeadlines News Desk
New Delhi: In the latest turn of events in the sudden and surprising death of Khalid Mujahad, BeyondHeadlines has filed today an RTI demanding various documents related to Khalid Mujahid’s death in police custody.
It may me recalled that while returning from Faizabad Court on 18th May, 2013 Khalid Mujahid died in Barabanki. The family and advocates of Khalid Mujahid suspected a conspiracy in his death and charged the police with deliberate killing in order to save their own skin. The police was afraid that Khalid after his release may name the police officials who were responsible in framing Khalid Mujahid in terror cases. The R.D. Nimesh Commission is believed to have said in its report that both the accused i.e. Khalid Mujahid and Tariq Qasmi were innocent and they were framed by the police in terror cases.
The RTI filed today as asked the following questions:
1. Kindly provide the certified copies of the letters written to CBI for Inquiry into Khalid Mujahid’s death in police custody.
2. Kindly provide me the certified copies of the all documents awarding compensation to the family of deceased Khalid Mujahid.
3. Kindly provide the copy of the letter/documents sent to the Court through state counsel in the court of Faizabad for withdrawing the case of Khalid Mujahid and Tariq Qasmi.
4. Kindly provide me the copies of the letters written by different persons/organization in relation to Khalid Mujahid and Tariq Qasmi’s release from the jail by withdrawing cases against them on the basis of R.D. Nimesh Commission.
5. Kindly provide the copy of the R. D. Nimesh Commission.
6. Kindly provide the certified copy of post mortem report of Khalid Mujahid’s autopsy conducted in Barabanki.
Let us see what UP government has to say about the above mentioned questions. The queries to RTI questions will make the situation quite clear. It will bring the real facts about Khalid Mujahid’s sudden and surprising death.