Prof. Vilas Kharat for BeyondHeadlines
A scientific research has concluded after extensive study of DNAs of various castes in India that Brahmins are in fact foreigner to the country they have been ruling for thousands of years. This three-part article will bring out some of the interesting facts. It is written by Prof. Vilas Kharat, Director, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research Centre, New Delhi. – Editor
The Brahmins misused their Brains as like the Prostitutes
The Brahmins are the foreigners in India. There are thousands of evidences in Rig- Veda. In Rig- Veda, Indra is called as ‘Purandara’ means one who destroys the cities (Puras). There are many hymns (slokas) in the Rig- Veda depicting how Brahmins had attacked on the aboriginal Indians by different cunning tactics. A Rig- Veda is the basic evidence of the Brahmins cunningness. Many evidences of the Brahmins being foreigners as well as the foreign invaders in India are seen in Rig- Veda. The Brahmins are invaders; the Rig- Veda also gives evidences that they are very cruel and uncivilized peoples.
After reading the Rig- Veda, I came to my honest opinion that, only Brahmins are the true terrorists in the World! If anyone would write the history of terrorism in the World, then, he would be needed to start writing it from the events recorded in the Rig- Veda. In the 10th Mandala of Rig- Veda, the Varna system supportive bunk that is Purush-Sukta is written- at which time actually it was written? The Brahmins killed numerous aboriginal Naga peoples of India. After that, in order to prevent the future generations of these Nagas from raising their heads again, the Purush-sukta is attached to Rig- Veda by the Brahmins in later times to maintain their supremacy. In that sukta, they told an imaginary story that, the upper three Varna’s of Brahmin, Kshatriya and Vaishyas are born from the upper parts of the Brahma and so by excluding the Shudras, they allotted all the special powers to the upper classes only. They named these upper three Varnas as “Dvij”. Dvij means a twice born upper caste Eurasian. One natural birth through the womb of his mother and another birth mean the authority of the Upanayana ceremony. The Brahmins another philosophy is that, they are born through the mouth of the Brahma; hence, the Brahmins are the great. Rashtrapita Jotirao Phule had exposed this Brahma-conspiracy (Brahma-Ghotala) for the first time. According to this philosophy, the Brahmins are born through the mouth of the Brahma; hence, Brahmins are the great but are present Brahmins giving birth to their children from their mouth instead of giving natural births from their pregnant women? Does any Brahmin get pregnant through his mouth? If this could be proved by any Brahmin then we will accept their greatness. For what the Brahmins are great? The Brahmins are so much cunning, heretics and lowest peoples that we won’t be able to find such a lowest being in the other parts of the World. Those cunning, heretic and lowly peoples used their Brains as like the prostitutes! These Brahmins only had created the Varna system and made the aboriginal Indians powerless by declaring them as the Shudras and then divided these Shudras into 6 thousand different castes in the later times. They separated one class among those Shudras and declared them as the untouchables. The Brahmins also created the criminal tribes and the Nomadic tribes. They also enslaved the women and allotted them the status lower than that of the Shudra-Atishudras. That’s why; Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar had used a special term for them in the following words that “The Brahmins have used their brains as like prostitutes”!
The Brahmins own opinions stating that they are the foreigners
During the British rule, some foreign thinkers like Rhode, Schlegal Patti, Jacob, Lassen, Max Muller, Schleccher, Mommsen, Monier Williams had stated that, the Brahmins are not of an Indian origin and their origin is in Central Asia. Bal (Keshav) Gangadhar Tilak, a chief terrorist among the Brahmins had written a book named “The Arctic Home in the Vedas”. At his time, it was generally accepted that the Brahmins are foreigners in India but there were different opinions regarding from where did they come? According to Tilak, Brahmins came from the North Arctic region, however; some other thinkers said that, they came from Siberia, Tibet, Africa, Eastern Europe, Western Germany, Northern Europe, South Russia, Hungary, etc, etc. When the British were calling Brahmins as the foreigners in India, then, Brahmins, too, were accepting their opinions gladly. A reason behind this was that, it was a true fact but the other practical reason was that, Brahmins were suggesting to the British that, as like you, we too, are the foreigners in India; so, together we both would rule on these aboriginal Indians.
(1) In Manusmriti, there is one hymn (sloka), which proves that the Brahmins are the foreigners.
Manusmriti hymn no. ||24||
Meaning: “Brahmins are originated in another country. (Brahmins are the Dvijas born in a foreign land). The Brahmins should live forcefully in this country!”
(2) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (Arctic Home in the Vedas):- “My effort is limited to the Vedic literature only. In the Vedas, there are some events which are secreted and hence, become difficult to understand. If we would study them with the help of the modern science, then, we would come to the conclusion that the ancestors of the Vedic Aryans were residing in the region of Northern Arctic land at the end of an Ice Age”.
(3) Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi’s chief guest speech in 39th convocation of Congress which was published in “Aaj” newspaper on 27th December 1924.
On ‘Un-touchability’ with courtesy:-
“One more obstacle, which is on the way to Swarajya is un-touchability and peoples can’t make a demand for their Swarajya or can get it, until they don’t give freedom to their Dalit brothers. By drowning them, they have drowned their own ship. Now a day, the British invaders are treating us badly more or less similar to the invaders of the Aryan caste peoples who had treated the aboriginals of Hindustan”.
(4) Pandit Javaharlal Nehru: – Nehru had written a letter to his daughter Indira Gandhi in the form a book whose title is “A letter from father to his daughter”. In this letter, Nehru had clearly written that, Brahmins are the foreigners and they have destroyed the Indus civilization by attacking on it.
“Come and let us see what happened in India. We have seen before that in ancient days, India possessed its own culture and civilization as Egypt. Those who inhabited it at that time were known as Dravidians. Their descendants are today living around about Madras. The Aryans invaded these Dravidians from the North. Surely, these Aryans must have been a big force in Central Asia, who had to go and live in other countries for want of food.”
(5) In his book “Bharat Varsh ka Itihas”, Lala Lajpatrai had clearly written on page no. 21 -22 that, Brahmins are the foreigners.
(6) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (Bharat Varsh ka Itihas, Page no. 87-89. Writer- Mishra Bandhu)
(7) Pandit Shyambihari Mishra, M.A., M.R.A.S. and Pandit Sukhdev Bihari Mishra, M.A., M.R.A.S. in their book ‘Bharat Varsh ka Itihas, Part-1, Page no. 62-63)
(8) In a monthly magazine of ‘Madhuri’ published by Pandit Janardan Bhatt; in which, an article published in 1925- ‘Bhartiya puratatva ki nayi khoj’ (page no. 27-29)
(9) Shri Pandit Gangaprasad, M.R.A.S., Deputy Collector, U.P. and Ex. Professor of Merath College written boo ‘Jati Bedi’ (Page no. 27-30)
(10) ‘Ravindra Darshan’ written on Ravindranath Tagore by Sukh Sanpatri Bhandari (Page no. 81-82)
(11) ‘Bhartiya Lipitatva’ (Page no. 47-51) written by Nagendranath Basu, M.A., M.R.A.S.
(12) The famous Rigveda translator, Rameshchandra Dutta written ‘Prachin Bharatvarsh ki Sabhyata ka Itihas, Part-1’ (Page no. 17-19)
(13) Hindi writer Mahavir Dvivedi written ‘Hindi Bhasha ki Uttpati’
(14) Babu Shyam Sundar, B.A., Secretary of Kashinagari Pracharani Sabha and Editor of Hindi Shabda Sagar Kosh, Professor of Banaras Hindu University written book- ‘Hindi Bhasha ka Vikas’ (Page no. 3-7)
(15) Pandit Laxminarayan Garde, B.A., Editor of ‘Shrikrushna Sandesh’ (On the page no. 8-9 and on 29 of book ‘Hindutva’ written by him)
(16) Pandit Jagannath Pancholi Gaud written book- ‘Aryon ka adim nivas’
(17) Rai Bahadur Chintamani Vinayak Vaidya, M.A., LL.B., written book- ‘Mahabharat Mimansa’
(18) Swami Satyadevji Paribhrajak written book- ‘Jati Shiksha’ ( Page no. 8 and 9)
(19) Ramanand Chatterjee, chief guest of the 29th Conference of Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha and Editor of ‘Modern Review’. He said in his chief guest speech that, Brahmins are the foreigners.
(20) Acharya Prafulla Chandra Rai’s article published in daily news paper “Aaj” on 29 th November 1926.
(21) Editor of ‘Desh-Bhakt’ (Page no. 29th February 1924)
(22) Yogeshchandra Pal’s monthly news paper ‘Premache Vrindavan’ published in May 1927. Page no. 136-143.
(23) The first Backward Commission was established under the head of Kaka Kalelkar in which he had admitted that, Brahmins are the foreigners. Not even this but he had proudly written that, as like the British we are also the foreigners in India- “This is a general tendency of peoples of this country to live under the influence of powerful peoples to safeguard their lives and to make their living happy and protected. During that period only, peoples of this country had accepted the supremacy of the Brahmins and their Sanskrit language. In the later times, when the rulers changed, they accepted the supremacy of the Arabians and Persians. After that, the British came and all peoples accepted their supremacy happily.
If we want to give some old name to these peoples, who have a power to keep the masses under their control, then, we can call them as Brahmins. During the British rule, those who were calling them as the Brahmins were the British them self. They were claiming themselves that, “We are the Brahmins today”.
In the Swarajya too, these Brahmins are the only rulers, whether they might be of any caste or any religion or any country. Politics is under the control of Brahmins only. Educational system is in their hands and the Media which controls the masses is also in their hands.” (Referance: Adhunik Bharat ke Nirmata:- Kakasaheb Kalelkar, Writer- Ravindra Kelekar, Page no. 594-95, Publishing Department, Information and Technology Ministry, Government of India)
The British were saying that, ‘We are the Brahmins today’. It clearly means that, as like Brahmins we are the foreigners in India. However; Kalelkar shamelessly said that the present so called Independence belongs to the foreigner Brahmins only!
(24) P. V. Kane: – History of the religious texts.
(25) Radhakumud Mukherjee: – Hindu Sabhyata- Page no. 41 and 47- “The chief history of India starts with an entry of the Aryans”. In reality, it’s not a true history and there is no entry of the Aryans but there is invasion of the Aryans in India!
(26) D. D. Kosambi: Prachin Bharat ki Sanskruti aur Sabhyata- Kosambi also states that, Brahmins destroyed the Indus Civilization.
(27) Rahul Sanskrutyayan: Volga to Ganga
(28) Jayadev Dikshit and Pratap Joshi (IPS), these Koksnastha Brahmins also gives their opinions that, Brahmins are the foreigners. After the disclosure of DNA research report (2001), Joshi had written a book named ‘Greek Origins of the Kokanastha Chitpavans’. In fact, it was Joshi’s reaction after disclosure of the detailed postal address of Brahmins by Michael Bamshad. For one thing we are thankful to Joshi that, he at least accepted that Brahmins are the foreigners in India! Finally, what remains is that, the Kobra Brahmins tried to connect their relations with the Greek civilization which is just a shameless attempt! The Brahmins are trying to show their relations with the Greek civilization only to give greatness to their immorality, drunkennness and open sexuality. In reality, there is no truth in their claims!
(29) N. G. Chaphekar- This ‘Chitpavan’ Brahmin has given his different opinions in his article of ‘from where did Chitpavanas came?’ A common conclusion of all these statements is that, Brahmins came to this country from outside. On page no. 295, he has included some opinions of K. R. Joshi which are given as it is.
“Regarding from where did Kokanastha come, my thinking is that, they might have come from the costal route of Sindh-Kathewad-Gujarath to Kulaba and Ratnagiri and then settled in these districts. Reasons:- If we would think through the linguistic point of view, we will find an extensive similarity between the old language of the Kokanastha and Gujarathi language; e.g. Ke Se (in Chitpavan language), meaning ‘where are you’ becomes Kya Che (in Gujarathi); Ghodo for horse, Kutro for Dog in Chitpavan language becomes Dhodo for horse, Kutiya for Dog in Gujarathi. Some old Chitpavan peoples talk their old Chitpavan language words with nasal tone as like the Hindu peoples of the Sindh. The Chitpavan peoples are less united since their tribes descended slowly from the North to south and due to the long interval between these tribes, the successive tribes couldn’t get mixed with their earlier tribes. (K. R. Joshi, Jalgaon)”
(30) V. K. Rajwade: – He also said proudly that, Brahmins are the foreigners.
(31) Swami Dayanand Saraswati: – He also had stated that, Brahmins are the foreigners.
(32) By taking ‘separate conferences of the Brahmins’ the present Brahmins also proved the fact that they are the foreigners.
Now, I think these evidences are sufficient to prove that the Brahmins are foreigners in India.
[Views expressed are personal.]