Latest News

Libyan Govt Turns Down Ceasefire Offer by Rebels

TRIPOLI, April 1 (Xinhua) — The Libyan government on Friday turned down an offer by the rebels on ceasefire, said a government spokesman.

What the rebels offered was not peace, said the spokesman here.

The opposition said earlier Friday that they would cease fire if the government forces stopped their fighting on the opposion-held cities.

Meanwhile, the spokesman also accused the Western coalition forces of “crimes against humanity,” as civilians had been bombed in the Western strikes.

Loading...

Most Popular

To Top